chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!

[64 bits only]: Sinister.ly Web Client Release & Updates filter_list
Author
[64 bits only]: Sinister.ly Web Client Release & Updates #1
App by me

Screenshot:
https://prnt.sc/qzd4om

MD5 (Sinister.ly Web Client [v1.0b] (CefSharp Libaries Included).zip) [VirusTotal]: 2af19732c80d415a3c85cfe6dee09d9353c9e5abcc7d5140efa5c8430a73ec13
MD5 (chrome_browser_test.exe) [VirusTotal]: 1fc078c665c7df39149bc97d3db3a0a6a18957dc47640c7f52597444274aede5

------------------------------ Latest Update [build 1] (CefSharp not included) ------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ChangeLog:
Code:
build number 1 [Latest]:
- Added "Refresh Button"
- Update Page Added (Changelog)
- "Custom JS Script" option added

Features:
- Quick Access to forums
- Hide ads (normal ads & discord ads)
- Cache Loading (app will load cache, login you in and saving theme preferences)

Reverse-Engineering:
- Not obfuscated
- Is Spoofed
- Coded in C# via Visual Studio 2017
- Code is quite messy
(This post was last modified: 02-13-2020, 11:16 PM by miso.)
i like coding & cracking apps
im rly lazy xd

shoppy.gg account

RE: [64 bits only]: Sinister.ly Web Client v1.0b Release #2
Would @Oni be okay with you including an ad blocker? Users pay for the ads, not huge companies.
[Image: tumblr_n4fsswcwZa1sbhzgao1_250.gif]

"Crack it open, throw it in a pan and let it cook." ~ Filthy Frank

RE: [64 bits only]: Sinister.ly Web Client v1.0b Release #3
Is just a app and a cool one. Gladly will download and save.
Install Brave Browser for 30 days and make money - http://bit.ly/_brave_browser

[+] 1 user Likes hacxx's post

RE: [64 bits only]: Sinister.ly Web Client v1.0b Release #4
Quote:This application currently only works on 64bit machines, a release for 32bit will be made quickly
In today's computing, I don't know why anyone would run the 32-bit architecture.

That aside, hitting the download now.
Appreciate It.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post

RE: [64 bits only]: Sinister.ly Web Client v1.0b Release #5
(02-09-2020, 12:01 AM)Drako Wrote: Would @Oni be okay with you including an ad blocker? Users pay for the ads, not huge companies.
It doesnt really block them,it hides them, they are still loaded in memmory and actually can be seen in the first few frames of the page loading however, there is a warning when the ad remover is selected that tells the user they should still support sinister.ly, the blocker just removes the ability to be clicked by the user
im rly lazy xd

shoppy.gg account

RE: [64 bits only]: Sinister.ly Web Client v1.0b Release #6
(02-09-2020, 12:01 AM)Drako Wrote: Would @Oni be okay with you including an ad blocker? Users pay for the ads, not huge companies.

I agree. Also the adds aren't an issue at all.

If they were popping up and obstructing actual forum features, I could see this being warranted.

As it stands they are tucked away neatly, out of the way but still visible.

Personally I think they are as perfect as ads can possibly be.

[+] 1 user Likes dark_net's post

RE: [64 bits only]: Sinister.ly Web Client v1.0b Release #7

I don't control what people do in terms of ad-blocking and it would be futile to try. People buy our ads, expecting to receive business. If you do intend to block ads, all I suggest seeing what's being advertised first. At the end of the day, advertisers pay a lot and help keep the site online.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Discord: Oni#6099
Steam: Oni | SL (Add)

[+] 1 user Likes Oni's post

RE: [64 bits only]: Sinister.ly Web Client v1.0b Release #8
(02-10-2020, 01:06 PM)Oni Wrote:

I don't control what people do in terms of ad-blocking and it would be futile to try. People buy our ads, expecting to receive business. If you do intend to block ads, all I suggest seeing what's being advertised first. At the end of the day, advertisers pay a lot and help keep the site online.
so should i do anything about the option of hidding ads? should i keep it how it is which is a message box telling the user to still support the website or should i completely remove the option, im quite concerned because i don't want everyone that is using the app to hide ads, making advertisers less interested in supporting the website
I think that the consequences of hidding ads can affect the website a lot though, so i would like a reply about what do you think about the option or if it should be removed from the application (or i can make a system that shows the "hide ads" checkbox only if the user already supports the site financially, such as getting an upgrade or donations)
im rly lazy xd

shoppy.gg account