chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Upgrade your account to hide advertisements.

Having problems with Captchas? We're working on it. Type in "V1 shutdown" or anything else to bypass them.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list $5.99 .ORG Sale & More for December
Author
RE: $5.99 .ORG Sale & More for December #11
(12-18-2017, 12:18 AM)Sultaan Wrote: How does buying and selling domains work. Is it possible for me to buy the domain then have it transferred onto WIX. I have created a small website on there and looking to expand on that. Is there like a proof of ownership I receive. I've done a quick search and the website I want is there and at a price that suits me. I will use your link if you're able to just give me some information on domains. I'm a newbie.

Yes you can transfer domains, but it costs money. (€13.00 for the .org domain)
If you want to use WIX you don't need to transfer the domain, you just need to change the nameservers (https://support.wix.com/en/article/tutor...me-servers)
If you have any more questions quote reply to this post.
[Image: 9H83e18.png]

RE: $5.99 .ORG Sale & More for December #12
Thanks! Just bought the domain: screwthegovernment.org
Got it for a good price and all Biggrin

RE: $5.99 .ORG Sale & More for December #13
(12-27-2017, 12:19 AM)FunkyG Wrote: Thanks! Just bought the domain: screwthegovernment.org

I'm glad I helped
[Image: 9H83e18.png]

RE: $5.99 .ORG Sale & More for December #14
(12-27-2017, 05:10 PM)Pikami Wrote:
(12-27-2017, 12:19 AM)FunkyG Wrote: Thanks! Just bought the domain: screwthegovernment.org

I'm glad I helped

Me too Smile

RE: $5.99 .ORG Sale & More for December #15
(12-18-2017, 12:38 AM)Pikami Wrote: If you want to use WIX you don't need to transfer the domain, you just need to change the nameservers (https://support.wix.com/en/article/tutor...me-servers)

This ^^^

Provided the CNAME, A Record and (If necessary) the 301 redirection are all configured correctly via the domain registrar, you're good to go.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]