chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list $5.99 .ORG Sale & More for December
Author
Dynadot is doing sales on some domains and adds free WHOIS guard.
And if you use my referral link you'll get 4.50€ added to your account!
(Full disclosure: I'll get 4.50€ when you buy something there)
My referral link: http://www.dynadot.com?s7s7U859F8T826g8O

Prices:
.org - 5.99$
.co - 10.99$
.pro - 3.99$
.me - 2.99$
.fun - 1.99$
.design - 9.99$
.space - 1.99$
.pw - 1.99$
.store - 3.99$
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2017, 02:27 AM by Pikami.)
[Image: 9H83e18.png]

RE: $5.99 .ORG Sale & More for December #2
Nice share man, sold my company out right so time to rebuild a new one. This may come in handy for a .org Smile
@Skullmeat @phyrrus9 @Bish0pQ @Mr.Kurd and @Ender are my best friends on SL

RE: $5.99 .ORG Sale & More for December #3
Thanks dude! It's always nice to start eating up the TLDs for company names
I will keep that list up to date at all times. Check often for new materials!

RE: $5.99 .ORG Sale & More for December #4
If only this was around earlier. I picked up "hackforum.org" 5 weeks ago, whereby I paid around 18$ with private registration.

I'm always purchasing domains at normal cost and selling at premium rates, so I've made a mental note of this.
Thank you.

RE: $5.99 .ORG Sale & More for December #5
(12-05-2017, 04:33 PM)mothered Wrote: I picked up "hackforum.org"

hackforum.org is registered on godaddy...
You use godaddy?
Godaddy sucks, just in general and because they don’t really believe in the internet since they backed SOPA which would have killed Net Neutrality. So fuck them.
[Image: 9H83e18.png]

RE: $5.99 .ORG Sale & More for December #6
Thanks for sharing this, I might try to get me a domain!
I shorten URL's using goo.gl to track clicks.

RE: $5.99 .ORG Sale & More for December #7
(12-05-2017, 04:59 PM)Pikami Wrote: hackforum.org is registered on godaddy...
You use godaddy?
Godaddy sucks, just in general and because they don’t really believe in the internet since they backed SOPA which would have killed Net Neutrality. So fuck them.

Yes It Is registered on GoDaddy, so too Is hackingforum.net, hackingforum.org, uberforums.net, socialengineers.net, l33tforums.com, l33tforum.com, windowshacker.com, generalforums.net- all of which I own (just to name a few, I have heaps more).

I don't care about GoDaddy's beliefs, It has no bearing on my domains whatsoever. If I put any of the above (or others I own) online, I can simply transfer to another registrar anytime at my convenience.

RE: $5.99 .ORG Sale & More for December #8
(12-06-2017, 03:50 AM)mothered Wrote:
You use godaddy?

Yes It Is registered on GoDaddy, so too Is hackingforum.net, hackingforum.org, uberforums.net, socialengineers.net, l33tforums.com, l33tforum.com, windowshacker.com, generalforums.net- all of which I own  (just to name a few, I have heaps more).

I don't care about GoDaddy's beliefs, It has no bearing on my domains whatsoever. If I put any of the above (or others I own) online, I can simply transfer to another registrar anytime at my convenience.

why dont you make a redirect to a site?

RE: $5.99 .ORG Sale & More for December #9
(12-09-2017, 04:43 PM)tz9 Wrote:
(12-06-2017, 03:50 AM)mothered Wrote:
You use godaddy?

Yes It Is registered on GoDaddy, so too Is hackingforum.net, hackingforum.org, uberforums.net, socialengineers.net, l33tforums.com, l33tforum.com, windowshacker.com, generalforums.net- all of which I own  (just to name a few, I have heaps more).

why dont you make a redirect to a site?

It depends on the nature of my site.

I've done a few 301 redirections on selected websites.