chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

20$ BTC to spend filter_list
Author
I have 20$ in btc rn and i am looking for something to spend like to invest on something or to buy a method.
Any suggestion on what can i buy here with 20$ Wink2
"Who put this thing together?
Me, that's who!
Who do I trust? Me!"

RE: 20$ BTC to spend #2
20$ is a little amount for investing, also I would not suggest you buying methods on forums since it usually won't work.
I mean, would you sell your own method which makes you earn a decent amount of money?
As long as you are living, you will face problems. But you serve a God who solves problems.

RE: 20$ BTC to spend #3
yee thats good idea

I make this thread after cashout all my money and now i have only 20$ which idk what to do with them maybe waiting for btc to increase Tongue lol
"Who put this thing together?
Me, that's who!
Who do I trust? Me!"

RE: 20$ BTC to spend #4
(07-30-2019, 03:07 PM)Whoami1 Wrote: yee thats good idea

I make this thread after cashout all my money and now i have only 20$ which idk what to do with them maybe waiting for btc to increase Tongue lol
You could do that, but in order to make some profit with it you'll have to buy a lot of bitcoins. Bitcoins usually goes down with a few thousand dollars and then up again with a few thousand so it should be possible to make some money with it.
As long as you are living, you will face problems. But you serve a God who solves problems.

RE: 20$ BTC to spend #5
I have a method for free justeat vouchers if interested. contact my discord : Whiteey#0001
Discord : Whiteey#0001