chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!

2 U.S. Bases Hit By Iranian Missiles filter_list
Author
RE: 2 U.S. Bases Hit By Iranian Missiles #11
(01-11-2020, 06:45 PM)Jiggly Wrote: Some days later, it seems that neither government wants an actual war. They appear to be flexing.

However, the plan crash is certainly raising some eyebrows. What does everyone think about the crash?

Both countries have backed off now. As for the plane crash, I knew it was an anti-missile system. There was a substantial amount of evidence it was shot down. It's just a little too convenient for a plane to get shot down, 2 hours after a missile launch.
[Image: tumblr_n4fsswcwZa1sbhzgao1_250.gif]

"Crack it open, throw it in a pan and let it cook." ~ Filthy Frank

RE: 2 U.S. Bases Hit By Iranian Missiles #12
Iran's goal is to kill trump, trump will get demoted from being a president, he will lose his precious security, then shit will happen and Iran will get their revenge, it's just about time.
[Image: JPsIeR1.gif]
Daily Fresh Proxy: HERE

RE: 2 U.S. Bases Hit By Iranian Missiles #13
(01-11-2020, 06:57 PM)Saikou Wrote:
(01-11-2020, 06:45 PM)Jiggly Wrote: What does everyone think about the crash?

90% certain it was an accident, some guy said he was responsible for it and expressed his desire to do a backflip off of the top of a building on stream and also on fire and also reciting the alphabet backwards

‘I wish I was dead’: Senior IRGC commander accepts responsibility for downing Ukrainian jet, says it was mistaken for missile
https://www.rt.com/news/478011-irgc-acce...t-downing/

(01-12-2020, 01:28 AM)Drako Wrote:
(01-11-2020, 06:45 PM)Jiggly Wrote: Some days later, it seems that neither government wants an actual war. They appear to be flexing.

However, the plan crash is certainly raising some eyebrows. What does everyone think about the crash?

Both countries have backed off now. As for the plane crash, I knew it was an anti-missile system. There was a substantial amount of evidence it was shot down. It's just a little too convenient for a plane to get shot down, 2 hours after a missile launch.

I mean, I think it was obvious that there was an attack, accidental or not. And there's enough evidence to indicate both countries would prefer to avoid war.
However, I found it strange that Iran was denying the attack all together, accident or not. Some media outlets advised Iranian officials were stating the cause of the crash was a plane malfunction. However, I'm not sure how much I trust the media on that one.

(01-12-2020, 08:55 AM)GeniLoyd Wrote: Iran's goal is to kill trump, trump will get demoted from being a president, he will lose his precious security, then shit will happen and Iran will get their revenge, it's just about time.

What? You know Trump isn't going to be demoted... right?
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

RE: 2 U.S. Bases Hit By Iranian Missiles #14
(01-08-2020, 12:49 AM)Drako Wrote: UPDATE - Not one, but two bases were struck. And at least a dozen missiles were fired in total. Still no reports of casualties.

Just a few minutes ago a United States base in Iraq was hit by Iranian missiles. The number of missiles launched is in the tens. There is an unknown number of casualties so far.

I had a feeling this would escalate. And I believe it will escalate much more in the coming weeks. There haven't even been any attempts at peace talks yet.

I won't be posting a link because this news so recent.
Iran and USA
Like Tom and Jerry