chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list 10 Best VPN Services of 2018
Author
(07-11-2018, 05:08 PM)msch0ft Wrote: but PIA is based in the US, so you decide whether to trust them or not.

Definitely not trusted In the US, Irrespective of their "claim" In not keeping logs.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: 10 Best VPN Services of 2018 #22
(07-11-2018, 04:42 PM)mothered Wrote:
(07-11-2018, 04:23 PM)samjohns123 Wrote: I want to try ExpressVPN. Did someone use it? Share your experience, please

I've used It a while back and In my views, I'd say It's on par with NordVPN- both In stability and functionality.

Why the change from NordVPN? I'm running It at the time of this post and seldom I experience any form of Inconsistencies.

The only reason I had for the change from NordVPN is that I wanted to try something new. But if you say that they almost identical I won't do it.
Thanks for sharing!

RE: 10 Best VPN Services of 2018 #23
(07-12-2018, 08:18 AM)samjohns123 Wrote:
(07-11-2018, 04:42 PM)mothered Wrote:
(07-11-2018, 04:23 PM)samjohns123 Wrote: I want to try ExpressVPN. Did someone use it? Share your experience, please

I've used It a while back and In my views, I'd say It's on par with NordVPN- both In stability and functionality.

Why the change from NordVPN? I'm running It at the time of this post and seldom I experience any form of Inconsistencies.

The only reason I had for the change from NordVPN is that I wanted to try something new. But if you say that they almost identical I won't do it.
Thanks for sharing!

I see, thanks for clarifying It.

Every VPN does have It's perks but In my experience, ExpressVPN & NordVPN are much of a muchness with their overall functionality and stability.

RE: 10 Best VPN Services of 2018 #24
(07-12-2018, 08:21 AM)mothered Wrote:
(07-12-2018, 08:18 AM)samjohns123 Wrote:
(07-11-2018, 04:42 PM)mothered Wrote: I've used It a while back and In my views, I'd say It's on par with NordVPN- both In stability and functionality.

Thanks for sharing!

Every VPN does have It's perks but In my experience, ExpressVPN & NordVPN are much of a muchness with their overall functionality and stability.

What about SuferVPN and CyberGhost, have you ever tried them?

RE: 10 Best VPN Services of 2018 #25
(07-12-2018, 08:52 AM)samjohns123 Wrote:
(07-12-2018, 08:21 AM)mothered Wrote:
(07-12-2018, 08:18 AM)samjohns123 Wrote: The only reason I had for the change from NordVPN is that I wanted to try something new. But if you say that they almost identical I won't do it.
Thanks for sharing!

What about SuferVPN and CyberGhost, have you ever tried them?

Are you referring to "SaferVPN?".

I've used CyberGhost extensively and found It's stability Is quite poor, namely the CyberGhost Service that causes It to crash at the best of times. That's based on my experience via three different systems.

RE: 10 Best VPN Services of 2018 #26
(05-19-2018, 11:00 PM)markhascole Wrote:
(05-02-2018, 08:23 AM)Dylan Cooper Wrote: I was doing research on Best VPN Services of 2018. I had done research after so many VPN review sites, and i came up with top 10  Best VPN services of 2018. Below is the list of VPN services as per sequence of top 10 services.
1. PureVPN
2. NordVPN
3. IPVanish
4. PrivateVPN
5. Ivacy VPN
6. ExpressVPN
7. HideMyAss
8. ibVPN
9. Private Internet Access
10. CyberGhost VPN
Hope it will help for all streaming lovers to secure themselves by using these services, because VPN(Virtial Private Network) hides your IP Address and makes you untraceable from cyber threats. In-fact you can freely access there favorite content worldwide. You can add a VPN service below, or you can list down top 10 VPN services as per your research.

Thanks for sharing the list,
I think you can to mention ExpressVPN on first because I had used ExpressVPN and I must say it is one of the fastest VPN I had ever used.

This is the great list but now they have some issue so my suggestion is that you should try Fastest VPN and you can also read some good reviews on it

RE: 10 Best VPN Services of 2018 #27
(08-14-2018, 02:36 PM)MichaelRonaldhino77 Wrote:
(05-19-2018, 11:00 PM)markhascole Wrote:
(05-02-2018, 08:23 AM)Dylan Cooper Wrote: I was doing research on Best VPN Services of 2018. I had done research after so many VPN review sites, and i came up with top 10  Best VPN services of 2018. Below is the list of VPN services as per sequence of top 10 services.
1. PureVPN
2. NordVPN
3. IPVanish
4. PrivateVPN
5. Ivacy VPN
6. ExpressVPN
7. HideMyAss
8. ibVPN
10. CyberGhost VPN
Hope it will help for all streaming lovers to secure themselves by using these services, because VPN(Virtial Private Network) hides your IP Address and makes you untraceable from cyber threats. In-fact you can freely access there favorite content worldwide. You can add a VPN service below, or you can list down top 10 VPN services as per your research.

Thanks for sharing the list,
I think you can to mention ExpressVPN on first because I had used ExpressVPN and I must say it is one of the fastest VPN I had ever used.

This is the great list but now they have some issue so my suggestion is that you should try Fastest VPN and you can also read some good reviews on it

If you're referring to ExpressVPN, what type of Issues are being experienced?

RE: 10 Best VPN Services of 2018 #28
I am using PureVPN and specially had a great experience with it in China using their China VPN services. Will try Nord as well when i am out for traveling. Heard a lot from my friend.

RE: 10 Best VPN Services of 2018 #29
1. PureVPN
2. NordVPN
3. IPVanish
4. PrivateVPN
5. Ivacy VPN
6. ExpressVPN
7. HideMyAss
8. ibVPN
10. CyberGhost VPN

I suggest number 5 in the number one here. I have been using Ivacy VPN for almost 2 years now and can't really think of going for another VPN service. They offer amazing discounts, fastest streaming, quickest unblocking and highly secure downloading. Thanks for listing my favorite VPN in your list. Wink
(This post was last modified: 08-17-2018, 03:00 PM by rosykelvin.)