chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Upgrade your account to hide advertisements.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list ♥ Mimiakira Introduction Thread ♥
Author
Hello all,

I'm known as Mimi. Just before we start, I would like to share with you about my name that, I find interesting.
So, the first half "mimi" was a name that I loved but, I need something else next to it that describes me as a person and so,
I then put "Akira" which is; "Bright, Clear and intelligent being".

Anyway, let's get on with the point...

I'm a software developer, Pentester & security researcher. I'm a full time uni student studying Criminology and Cyber security.
It's a 4 year bachelor and, after I finish it, I will continue to fulfil to get my job and work full time.

I've joined to make awesome friends and, be part of a group which is what I'm looking at now.
I'm debating on purchasing a rank to help support this site to grow.

Well, will cut it short there,

thanks for reading Smile

- Mimi
(This post was last modified: 05-16-2018, 06:32 AM by MimiE.)
[Image: qPI5ctk.jpg]
Twitter // Mimi // Mimi#1000

RE: ♥ Mimiakira Introduction Thread ♥ #2
Welcome to our community Mimi.

Interesting correlation between both parts of formulating your username. It's nice to read you're pursuing a career In the (cyber) security sector, wishing you all the best. The first port of call with new registrations, Is to familiarize yourself with the rules. If you have any questions, staff are here to help.
Have a most pleasant stay.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post

RE: ♥ Mimiakira Introduction Thread ♥ #3
(05-16-2018, 07:19 AM)mothered Wrote: Welcome to our community Mimi.

Interesting correlation between both parts of formulating your username. It's nice to read you're pursuing a career In the (cyber) security sector, wishing you all the best. The first port of call with new registrations, Is to familiarize yourself with the rules. If you have any questions, staff are here to help.

thank you for the warm welcoming message. I will definitely check those rules out.

RE: ♥ Mimiakira Introduction Thread ♥ #4
(05-16-2018, 07:21 AM)Mimiakira Wrote:
(05-16-2018, 07:19 AM)mothered Wrote: Welcome to our community Mimi.

thank you for the warm welcoming message. I will definitely check those rules out.

You're welcome.

Feel free to shoot me a PM If and when assistance Is needed.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post

RE: ♥ Mimiakira Introduction Thread ♥ #5
Sounds like you'll fit right in. Staff are here should you need help. Be sure to check out the rules. Biggrin
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Steam: Oni | SL (Add)

[+] 1 user Likes Oni's post

RE: ♥ Mimiakira Introduction Thread ♥ #6
(05-16-2018, 04:59 PM)Oni Wrote: Sounds like you'll fit right in. Staff are here should you need help. Be sure to check out the rules. Biggrin

Aww, never get anything like this from an Admin. Thanks for the welcoming message <3.
On a positive note, I find this site more attractive/addictive then many other forums so, good job with that. .