chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

★ Shared 24 | $1.85 | Shared Hosting | Instant Activation | Onshore USA ★ filter_list
Author
RE: ★ Shared 24 | $1.85 | Shared / Reseller | Instant Activation | Onshore USA ★ #11
Shared 24 is still open for sales and support.
Order while in stock.

RE: ★ Shared 24 | $1.85 | Shared Hosting | Instant Activation | Onshore USA ★ #12
This is crazy the amount of times you've bumped this thread. If no-one's interested, then no-one's interested. Don't bump this thread again unless someone's posted (separated your posts).

You've only joined DZ to advertise your hosting..

RE: ★ Shared 24 | $1.85 | Shared Hosting | Instant Activation | Onshore USA ★ #13
(05-20-2013, 07:00 AM)Justice Wrote: We have now moved to a faster and secure server!

I know I already spoke to you on ForumKorner about your hosting but now you're seriously baffling me. You switched to a new, faster and secure server?! You're using a reseller package, can you explain to me exactly how you have switched servers? It seems like you're just feeding bullshit to big yourself up, you can't just advertise things which are wrong (this includes the '99% uptime').

RE: ★ Shared 24 | $1.85 | Shared Hosting | Instant Activation | Onshore USA ★ #14
(05-22-2013, 11:37 PM)Blue Wrote: This is crazy the amount of times you've bumped this thread. If no-one's interested, then no-one's interested. Don't bump this thread again unless someone's posted (separated your posts).

Alright, was just thinking for people who hasn't seen it yet, doubt people will go 10 pages back .
@Slim As in, our server location has changed from offshore to onshore.

RE: ★ Shared 24 | $1.85 | Shared Hosting | Instant Activation | Onshore USA ★ #15
It wasn't even down 1 page..

RE: ★ Shared 24 | $1.85 | Shared Hosting | Instant Activation | Onshore USA ★ #16
(05-23-2013, 04:51 AM)Justice Wrote:
(05-22-2013, 11:37 PM)Blue Wrote: This is crazy the amount of times you've bumped this thread. If no-one's interested, then no-one's interested. Don't bump this thread again unless someone's posted (separated your posts).

Alright, was just thinking for people who hasn't seen it yet, doubt people will go 10 pages back .
@Slim As in, our server location has changed from offshore to onshore.

So you signed up with a different reseller that is onshore? Or your reseller changed their servers from offshore to onshore?